Friday, August 22, 2008

Infosys Technical HR Interview April 2008 at Chennai

Infosys placement papers sample hr technical tech interview questions for the recruitment test held at Chennai on 10th April 2008

Infosys Tech HR Interview:
For about 15-20 students the hr interview was taken twice.

I will tell you all that the HR said to me during the interview.

Come in.

Good afternoon

Saw the resume and asked about my leadership skills (related to what i wrote in the resume)

Did you ever face any difficult situation?

Tell an example where u showed innovative skill?

Do you have any questions?

On which areas should i concentrate more to improve myself?

Another interview - second one:

come in.

Are you feeling nervous?

Is this your first interview?

Why is Infosys your dream company?

Tell me something about yourself which is not written in your resume.

As i mentioned that C and C++ languages are my area of interest, so he asked should i ask questions in C and C++?

He didnt ask more than a couple of questions though.

What is the necessity of pointers in C language explicitly or implicitly?

Can't we have C language without the pointers?

Tell a real time example where we can return multiple values by pointers.

Tell me about one situation where you were not successful?

Do you have any questions to ask? I said on which areas should i concentrate more to improve myself?

Just this was my second interview. Thank god i was selected. good luck..

See other infosys b.tech / be freshers, engineers and software developers saample placement papers and hr technical interview questions for leading it companies like infosys, hcl, satyam computer services, ibm, tcs, etc. for computer science cse, electronics communication instrumentation, mechanical me ece, electrical engineering students and lots more free exam test papers here.

No comments: